Powered by Blogger.

This is where I learned MY London diet

No comments

This is London. West London.

That is the exact place where I stayed in the UK for five months. When I speak of my UK experience I am quiet about it, I can't say much. I went there too soon at the very wrong time. Anyhoo, I learned a lot there. I lost weight there, that's my blog topic for now

I lost weight there more than I've ever done in my entire life. It wasn't based on the diet alone. It also had to do with walking long stretches daily and of course the demands of my job, which is "miniscule"

I wake up at 6:30 to 7:00 AM (normal lang po yun) and get ready for work. I eat breakfast ( which may be: 1- one small packet of oatmeal mixed with H2O, 2-two slices of toast with margarine, 3-leftover rice with Mcdonald's nugget sauce, 4- a bowl of cornflakes. I think those were the usual choices. And definitely hot tea with milk (English beverage)

Then I walk from Richmond Avenue to the Hillingdon Tube Station. After the commute, I'd walk again from Hammersmith Tube Station to the Skinsense Salon at the Charing Cross Hospital where I work as receptionist.

Lunch, it would then be.. either 1. 2 slices of toast (3 if I'm lucky), or rice with McDonald's ketchup... or if occasionally I can't bear no longer, I'd go up to the 5th floor of Charing X Hospital and grab lunch worth 2 pounds ( that's worth Php200.00 to me)

After work, between 6:30 to 7:00 PM, I'd walk again from CXH to Hammersmith Tube Station ( which isn't THAT far). After the commute I'd get off at the Hillingdon Tube Station and walk again from there - from Long Lane Ave to Windsor Ave to Richmond Ave (all that would take 4 minutes by bus ride, 30 minutes walk for me)

Then for dinner, ahh, this is the good part... because during Mondays and Wednesdays, may kanin, yeheyy! On the other evenings, whatever will be the fancy na lang of my employer/housemate. Kaya masasabi ko iba talaga and Pinoy basta may kanin ok lang ang buhay

Why ganun? My fault is basically I'm kuripot, that's how my mind works when it comes to the British pound-to-Philippine peso conversion rate.

To conclude, I lost a lot of weight just as Fay Weldon's character Ruth (The Life and Loves of a She-Devil) said when asked by Mr. Ghengis, and I quote, "... you have got thin, haven't you! How did you do that?" "By keeping away from men" said Ruth.

Photobucket Aiiyks, size 12 is not fat! size 14 is not fat either!

Hoping I can diet that way again.Kasi ngayon my diet is SEE FOOD diet : SEE food, EAT food.

Enjoy life na lang po!

Photobucket

No comments :