Royale Spirulina Is The World's Richest Superfood
Christinchen Royale 11:17 AM benefits of spirulina , cancer food supplement , chlorophyll content , cholesterol , contraindications , dengue , immune system booster , nutrition , nutrition spirulina , spirulina online , weight loss
1000mg per caplet (90 caplets per bottle)
Php13.00 per caplet
Php1155.00 plus shipment fee of 90.00 ()
FOR ORDERS AND CONTACT:skype:christinchen184
Christine 09295629471/ 09759172320
Christine 09295629471/ 09759172320
International orders also accepted, please check international rates
- WORLD'S RICHEST WHOLE FOOD
1000mg/tablet 90 tablets/bottle
SPIRULINA (Arthrospira Platensis)
Spirulina is microscopic blue-green algae whose cells form the shape of a perfect spiral coil (thus, the name Spirulina, or little spiral). It contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain, or herb.
BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
Spirulina and Weight Loss- a non-meat product that contains the highest protein content, along with all the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats.
Spirulina and Cholesterol- Spirulina contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA), which is found uniquely on mother’s milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Spirulina and Diabetes- Spirulina has been found to have significant positive effects on people suffering from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Reports indicate that Spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
Spirulina and Cancer- Spirulina has long been established to have cancer fighting ingredients and helps boost the immune system. A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.
Spirulina and Nutrition
- contains all essential Amino Acids
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, E and H
- 100 times more Vitamin A than carrots
- 50 times more Iron than Spinach
- 10 times more Beta Carotene than Papaya
- 10 times more Calcium than Milk
- 6 times more Protein than Eggs
- 3 times more Iron than Beef
- 20 times more Beta- Carotene than carrots
- Excellent source of GLA
- provides Alpha- Linolenic Acid ( ALA ) , Linoleic Acid ( LA ), Stearidonic Acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ),
A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc.
WHO SHOULD TAKE SPIRULINA?
- Children with inadequate vegetable intake.
- Teenagers who require extra nutrition during their rapid growing years.
- Pregnant women who need balanced nutrition.
- Elderly people who have limited dietary options yet require a wide spectrum of nutrients to maintain optimum health, since Spirulina is easily digestible.
- Athletes, or people who are active in any sport; Spirulina provides energy and improves stamina
- People suffering from ailments, recuperating from diseases, needing proper nourishment for fast recovery (Please consult your doctor).
- People who fail to eat a balanced meal due to their busy lifestyle; those who rely on ‘fast’ or processed foods. Vegetarians who must acquire protein from vegetables; Spirulina is 65% protein by weight, 95% digestible protein (digestible protein in beef is about 20%).
- Contraindicated for individuals with
Contraindicated for patients with lupus, MS, arthritis, gout and for patients on prednisone or steroids.Contraindicated for dialysis patients because of its high potassium content
more articles on spirulina:
vitamin B12, chlorella and spirulina, spirulina algae, buy spirulina