Royale Spirulina Used As Face Mask
Photo is a repost. Credits to Mavelyn Cayme on pinterest
DIY Spirulina Face Mask
What you need:
- 1-2 caplet of Royale Spirulina (crush up the caplets to powder form)
- a few drops of distilled/sterile water
- Mix about 1-2 caplets of spirulina (powdered) with a few drops of distilled water until you have a paste.
- Apply the mask to clean skin with a facial brush or clean fingertips.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then remove with warm water and a soft facial cloth.
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
For optimal results this mask can be done 2-3 times per week.
Royale Spirulina is sold here
FOR ORDERS AND CONTACT: