Powered by Blogger.

Different Types Of Diet

No comments
Ever wonder how many kinds of diet are out there? There are indeed plenty, even I myself am surprised. The only diet I've ever tried so far is the Cabbage Soup Diet, which did work for me at that time, as it speeded up my metabolism. For now I am not on any type of diet as I've attempted to but failed. I wonder why yet I'm thinking it must be my age that is the difference this time. My guess is that there is a certain diet that may work or not work well anymore so it's best to see a doctor first.

What diets have you tried before? Please share...

1) Jennifer Hudson Diet -
2) Dash Diet Guidelines -
3) Dr. Oz 10 Day Diet -
4) Simple Menu Heart Healthy Diet -
5) Vegan Diet Foods List -
1) HCG Diet -
2) Low Carb Diet -
3) Diabetics Diet -
4) Cabbage Soup Diet -
5) Baby Food Diet -
6) Mediterranean Diet -
7) Gluten Free Diet -
8) Detox Diet -
9) Raw Food Diet -
10) Acai Diet -
11) Three Day Diet -
12) Lemonade Diet -
13) Vegetarian Diet -
14) Blood Type Diet -
15) Special K Diet -
16) High Protein Diet -
17) Cookie Diet -
18) Low Calorie Diet -
19) Alkaline Diet -
20) Paleo Diet -
21) Grapefruit Diet -
22) Atkins Diet -
23) Liquid Diet -
24) Low Fat Diet -
25) South Beach Diet - 409 words
26) Macrobiotic Diet - 381 words

No comments :