Natural Remedies Of Ginger
• Mix 6 tsp of ginger powder with 6 tsp of caraway seeds and 3 tsp of black pepper. ½ tsp of this mixture taken twice a day is beneficial.
• Mix ½ tsp of ginger powder with ½ tsp of turmeric and 1 tbsp of honey. Take twice a day.
• Take 1 tsp of ginger juice mixed with 1 tsp honey 2–3 times a day.
• Boil 1 tbsp chopped ginger in 1 cup water. Strain and add sugar or honey. Drink warm.
Loss of appetite
• Put 5 tbsp of chopped, fresh ginger in a glass jar. Cover ginger with lemon juice; add a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp of cumin seeds. Put jar in the sun for 2 days in summer, or 3–5 days in winter. Eat ½ tsp before meals.
• Mix ½ tsp of ginger juice, 1 tsp of lime-juice, 1 tsp of mint juice and 1 tbsp of honey. Take twice a day.
• Boil 1 tsp of chopped ginger in 1 cup of water; add a pinch of salt and drink.
Väta disorders (Joint Pain, constipation, Nervous debility)
• Drink warm water mixed with ½ tsp of ginger powder and ½ tsp of turmeric.
(Source: Ayurveda For Home Remedies)