Powered by Blogger.

Genealogy Quest - Could we be related?

2 comments
So good news, I found more people from Germany with my surname Buelchmann. And the question is still: Could we be related? I hope so.. and the quest continues! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket ******** ******** ******** ********* ********* ******** ******** ******** I also found the page below which may link their family to ours. Our common ground is their ancestor's name is also Heinrich Buelchmann but with Christof as middle name. And he was also from Gottingen. Getting closer... =) Photobucket Bookmark and Share

2 comments :

Kelly Ann said...

Good luck! My mother used to do genealogy for years before she passed, and there was a lot of time and work to get the whole thing, and she didn't even complete it. It's a great hobby though. :D

Christinchen Royale said...

Thanks,Chica,for the message. It's indeed a great hobby.

I hardly have the time right now to work on it and I regret not calling the people to ask if they are my relatives. But you never know what surprise will come later, so I opted to post this "announcement" in my blog. I hope someone searching for a Bülchmann family member finds my blog and will leave a comment here =)