Christinchen Royale 9:38 PM #christinchenroyale , gluten-free multivitamin , multi-vitamin , Royale Prime , trusted royale distributor
Php990 plus shipment fee of 90.00 ()
costs Php 33.00 per capsule
FOR ORDERS AND CONTACT:
Christine +639295629471/ +639759172320
Our ad on Alibaba.com
Our ad on Alibaba.com
Royale PRIME is a complete, high potency vitamin, featuring
Organically Bound Minerals
Each serving of prime provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
* Vitamin A (beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina, natural sources of Vit A)- has significant role in cancer prevention, strengthening immune system, and reduce risk of atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke, and protection against formation of cataract
* Vitamin C (ascorbic acid; esterified C [ascorbyl palmitate]) - New methods of concentrating the Vit C in organically grown Indian Amla berry yield naturally occuring vitamin C. Natural ascorbyl palmitate provides even greater Vitamin C activity; helps protect the body against infection and pollutants, assists in the prevention of blood clotting and bruising.
* Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)- assists in bone growth and promotes strong teeth
* Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)- helps prevent degenerative diseases - including heart disease, strokes, arthritis, senility, diabetes and cancer, protects the body from pollution - especially the lungs
* Thiamine (B1)- improves nervous system and mental attitude
* Riboflavin (B2) - essential in the metabolism of energy, fats, carbohydrates, and proteins
* Niacin (B3)- helps in the release of energy, proper circulation and healthy skin, necessary for healthy nervous system and brain functions and used in treating schizophrenia and other mental illnesses, and a memory-enhancer
* Vitamin B-6 - required for the balancing of hormonal changes in women
* Folate (B9)- important for healthy cell growth, red blood cell formation, and energy production
* Vitamin B12 - stimulates appetite, often used with older people to give an energy boost, assist in preventing mental deterioration and helps with speeding up thought processes, and for exceptional blood support
* Biotin - for healthy hair and skin, assists with muscle pain,and helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level
* Pantothenic Acid (B5)- anti-stress vitamin, help to fight allergies
* Calcium - needed for strong bones, and healthy teeth and gums, helps with lowering cholesterol, prevention of muscle cramps and normal blood clotting
* Iron - needed for the oxygenation of red blood cells, a healthy immune system and for energy production, and helps prevent anemia
* Iodine - used in the production of hormones by the thyroid gland, which in turn regulates the conversion of fat to energy, stabilizing our body weight as well as controlling our cholesterol levels, helps prevent goiter
* Magnesium - used to relax the muscles, for muscle tone of the heart and assists in controlling blood pressure, helps with formation of bone and teeth and assists the absorption of calcium and potassium
* Zinc - necessary for a healthy immune system, and is also of use in fighting skin problems such as acne, boils and sore throats
* Selenium - has anti-aging properties and help rid the body of free radicals and toxic minerals such as mercury, lead and cadmium, helpful in fighting infections, helps with alleviating menopausal symptoms in women, assists the male in producing healthy sperm, used against arthritis and multiple sclerosis, helpful in preventing heart attacks and strokes
* Copper - necessary for wound healing and pigmentation of your hair
* Manganese - used in the manufacture of fat, sex hormones and breast milk in female
* Chromium - needed for energy, maintains stable blood sugar levels, assists in regulating the cholesterol in the blood
* Potassium - needed for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses and heart activity
* Chlorella/Spirulina - algae-related super foods high in vitamins, minerals, protein and amino acids and chlorophyll, chlorella cleanses the body, spirulina is used for body building and treatment for certain types of cancer
* Bee Pollen - sometimes called 'the perfect food', contains more than 96 different nutrients, benefits your immune system, build resistance to allergies, helps you to cope more easily with stress, help them increase their energy and endurance,
* Sunflower oil - reduces heart diseases, and burns down bad cholesterol
* Bioflavonoids - enhance the action of Vitamin C, effectively used in the treatment of sport injuries as they are pain relievers, prevents bleeding or bruising
* Black Currant Seed Oil - prevents premature aging, maintaining healthy heart, can reduce inflammation, strengthens immune system
* Ginseng Root (Korean)- strongest Form of Ginseng, helps cope with stress, stimulate immune system, lower blood levels of sugar and cholesterol, treat erectile dysfunction, improves athletic performance and increases endurance and stamina, used in treatment of post menopausal symptoms, used to aid in sleep, and to stimulate the appetite
* Bromelain - anti-inflammatory agent, helpful in healing minor injuries, such as sprains and strains, muscle injuries, and sports injuries, used in fighting urinary tract infections, helpful in preventing excessive blood platelet stickiness
* Choline - assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels, and preventing gallstones, assists in memory and learning
* Inositol - promote healthy hair, hair growth, and helps in controlling estrogen levels
* Quercetin - found in apples and red onions and is a powerful natural anti-oxidant, anti-histamine, and anti-inflammatory
* Papain - derived from papaya, very beneficial for people with a weak digestion or those have other digestive problems
* Rutin - protects blood vessels, effective in treating poor blood circulation, varicose veins and skin bruising, helps fight against strokes, arteriosclerosis, senility and slows down the aging process, anti-inflammatory
* Betaine HCI - naturally occurring chemical in the stomach that breaks down fats and proteins, helps in digestion
* RNA - derived from yeast and is an antioxidant, improves the ability to learn, lengthens life span, used to improve and treat Alzheimer's, depression, increase general energy levels, tightens the skin, increases the sex drive and helps to counter the aging effects
* Apple Pectin - a form of soluble dietary fiber, helps to maintain a healthy colon, has been proven to lower blood cholesterol levels and treat diarrhea
* PABA - improve the protein used in the body
* Hesperidin - very predominant in lemons and peppers, important nutrient that works together with Vitamin C to prevent sagging and wrinkling of skin, bruising, varicose veins, and fragile capillaries
* Chlorophyll - help detoxify the body from toxins, purifes the liver, also known as nature's deodorizer which reduces fecal, urinary, and body odor, and helps freshen breath
* DNA - nucleic acid used in the growth, development and body functioning of all living organisms, improves healing power, growth, has anti-aging benefits, improves overall health and help a person live a longer and healthier life
* Amylase - enzymes which break down sugars and starches
* Lipase - enzyme required to break down fats and lipids
* Carotenoids - powerful phytochemicals that act as antioxidants and have strong anticancer properties
* Eriocitrin - ingredient present in lemon fruit and has important antioxidant activities
* Octacosanol - active ingredient found in wheat germ oil or rice bran oil, plays a key role in energy production within cells, increases physical endurance and stamina, reduces high-altitude stress and reduces blood cholesterol levels
* Dietary Fiber - facilitates regular bowel movement, relieves constipation, prevents colon cancer, keeps weight under control, lowers cholesterol
Organically Bound Minerals- Each serving of PRIME provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
High ORAC Value - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.
"Diets rich in whole and unrefined foods, like whole grains, dark green and yellow/orange-fleshed vegetables and fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds, contain high concentrations of antioxidant phenolics, fibers and numerous other phytochemicals that may be protective against chronic diseases." - Dr. Mehmet Oz
Our body is composed of hundreds of trillions of cells and we need to eat 9-12 different kinds of whole foods per day. Taking whole foods in dietary supplements will help our body combat fatigue and achieve our optimum level of health. - Bob Greene, Nutritionist
Christinchen Royale 9:29 PM #christinchenroyale , antioxidant , benefits of spirulina , nutrition spirulina , Royale Spirulina , trusted royale distributor
1000mg per caplet (90 caplets per bottle)
Php13.00 per caplet
Php1155.00 plus shipment fee of 90.00 ()
FOR ORDERS AND CONTACT:skype:christinchen184
Christine 09295629471/ 09759172320
Christine 09295629471/ 09759172320
International orders also accepted, please check international rates
- WORLD'S RICHEST WHOLE FOOD
1000mg/tablet 90 tablets/bottle
SPIRULINA (Arthrospira Platensis)
Spirulina is microscopic blue-green algae whose cells form the shape of a perfect spiral coil (thus, the name Spirulina, or little spiral). It contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain, or herb.
BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
Spirulina and Weight Loss- a non-meat product that contains the highest protein content, along with all the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats.
Spirulina and Cholesterol- Spirulina contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA), which is found uniquely on mother’s milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Spirulina and Diabetes- Spirulina has been found to have significant positive effects on people suffering from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Reports indicate that Spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
Spirulina and Cancer- Spirulina has long been established to have cancer fighting ingredients and helps boost the immune system. A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.
Spirulina and Nutrition
- contains all essential Amino Acids
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, E and H
- 100 times more Vitamin A than carrots
- 50 times more Iron than Spinach
- 10 times more Beta Carotene than Papaya
- 10 times more Calcium than Milk
- 6 times more Protein than Eggs
- 3 times more Iron than Beef
- 20 times more Beta- Carotene than carrots
- Excellent source of GLA
- provides Alpha- Linolenic Acid ( ALA ) , Linoleic Acid ( LA ), Stearidonic Acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ),
A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc.
WHO SHOULD TAKE SPIRULINA?
- Children with inadequate vegetable intake.
- Teenagers who require extra nutrition during their rapid growing years.
- Pregnant women who need balanced nutrition.
- Elderly people who have limited dietary options yet require a wide spectrum of nutrients to maintain optimum health, since Spirulina is easily digestible.
- Athletes, or people who are active in any sport; Spirulina provides energy and improves stamina
- People suffering from ailments, recuperating from diseases, needing proper nourishment for fast recovery (Please consult your doctor).
- People who fail to eat a balanced meal due to their busy lifestyle; those who rely on ‘fast’ or processed foods. Vegetarians who must acquire protein from vegetables; Spirulina is 65% protein by weight, 95% digestible protein (digestible protein in beef is about 20%).
- Contraindicated for individuals with
Contraindicated for patients with lupus, MS, arthritis, gout and for patients on prednisone or steroids.Contraindicated for dialysis patients because of its high potassium content
more articles on spirulina:
vitamin B12, chlorella and spirulina, spirulina algae, buy spirulina